Thursday, October 2, 2008

It All Started At About 9:30 p.m.

On October 1st at about 9:30 p.m. is when it all started. It was at this time that I realized i was catching the infamous "Bug" that seems to make his/herself into a large percentage of students' ammune systems every year around this time. It began in my left nostril, I realized it was no longer an air passage, more like a road block. Not to be out done, my right nostril followed, but he decided to transcend the issue by causing a funny clickin noise at every attempt to catch air. I figured that these were the early signs of a common cold, something that I would be able to shake with a little tea and a good nights rest. I don't think i've ever been more wrong before in my entire life
Im not a drinker but the feeling I had this AFTERNOON as I awoke had to be similiar to a hang over, but times 27. It was about 1:30 when I woke up, and I had the most excruciating headache ever. It felt as if i didnt gave a nose (It certainly was not serving a purpose), and my throat felt as if I swallowed a granade, in an attempt to rid my mouth of the rocks I must have been trying to gargle. My stomach must have waken me up, because once I came to the realization that I was in waking life and not dreaming, I heard my stomach make the most intimidating growl, it sounded like somethin off of the discovery channel. Lastly, for some odd reason my lower back was extremely tight and tense. The spasms felt as if my kidney's were inexperienced double ducthers, jumping hysterically but falling all over the place. I really gave an honest effort to get up and attend class, but my attempt was unsuccessful.
So overall my day has been pretty awful to say the least. But at least I know things cant get too much worse. I plan on goin to the health center soon so wish me luck!!


signing off: The worst day of my life, thus far ....

No comments: