Monday, November 10, 2008

Finals Week

This has to be the worst week of every students life. Even if you don't have that many finals, the atmosphere still drains you. Not many people are very happy go lucky during this time. Ive never recieved so many mean faces and gestures before in my entire life, well with the exception of finals last spring.
At this time of the year procrastination is at an all time high. Honestly, this blog is a product of my procrastination. But it is actually keeping me sane because I can express my feelings. But Personally, I know if I have a final on thursday, that means I can rest mon, tue, and half of wed. But somehow we students find the adequate amount of study time to do well on our finals.
On the flip side this time of the year somehow feels good. Looking around and seeing your classmates struggling for the same cause as you are somehow makes you feel better. I pulled an all-nighter on thurday. By far, one of the worst nights of my life. But I wasnt alone. And for some reason that made me feel better and actually helped me get throught the night. And there's no better feeling then nailing a test and walking out of the classroom knowing that all your studying paid off.
Well im gonna get something done. Until Next Time ..... Audios !!!!!!!

I like this whole blogging idea ... I will most definitely continue to blog beyond this semester .. Maybe I can get a couple of more followers .. LoL

No comments: